Friday, October 13, 2006

Never Knew Turns Two


My blog is growing up so fast. It seems like only yesterday that it was born. But now it is starting to walk and talk. In fact, yesterday we got in an argument about whether I need mental help or not. I think it won. Anyways, here are some of the highlights from October 14th 2005 - October 12th 2006:

O-The New Canon
N-Top 10 Churches Series
D-You Might be a Dispensationalist If
J-The Binding of Satan
F-Worst Pic Ever
M-The Tall of Laziness
A-The Counting Post
M-China Pictures
J-The 'How To' Story
J-Card Wall
A-Alphabet Match Maker
S-Solomon's Pick Up Lines

By the way, in less than a month I'll get our 100,000 hit

7 comments:

Jan said...

Happy Birthday Matthew's Blog! You are the cutest blog around!

Mommy of Four said...

As a birthday present, you should go visit the link on my blog:) Your blog will enjoy it:)

Heather Durkee said...

Did you get hit with the snow and power outage?

matthew said...

Actually, way up here in Northern Niagara County we got nothing. It's hard to grasp that 35 minutes south and I'd be in a near/real state of emergency!

Jecca said...

I think it must have come right between us, Matthew! We had about a 1/4" this morning, but nothing otherwise. I thought for sure you'd be covered in snow.

matthew said...

yeah, 4 years ago Buffalo got 7 feet of snow and I could see grass out my window. Weather is weird stuff :)

Katie said...

Happy Birthday to your blog!

On a side note, now that you've found me out I'll guess I'll have to stop posting until you lose interest again.

Another side note.... Living right on the Lake has its benefits- weather wise!