Monday, November 28, 2005

Top 10 Churches

For the final installment of my favorite church series, I'll complete my top 10. The series will be retired in the right hand column under the special series' heading.

1. Church of God Anderson
Doctrinal match made in heaven
2. Wesleyan
My happy home
3. Nazarene
Full of great people
4. Mennonite
Gotta love the liberal Ammish
5. Calvary Chapel
Verse by verse Bible churches
6. Salvation Army
Unique, awesome reputation
7. Free Methodist

Their use of 'free' was full of meaning
8. Free Will Baptist

Share my views on 'elect in the Son'
9. Christian Missionary Alliance

Only disagreemnt is with ideas on healing
10. Vineyard Church

Emphasize God's present kingdom

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

The Eastern Orthodox didn't get a comment Matt. ???
Aahhh.....we always get left out.LOL
(Teke)

matthew said...

haha. Well, though I did read about Eastern Orthodoxy in the books, I still don't know enough to really comment :)