Saturday, October 14, 2006

Shows that Start with W

Below are all the shows that start with W that I have watched more than twice. Why? Who knows

Weakest Link, The Just a fad
Wheel of Fortune Not a bad gameshow
Where in the World is Carmen Sandiego? Odd
Wings Better than I had Thought
Who wants to be a Millionaire? Another fad
Who's the Boss? I've prolly seen most of them
Who's Line is it Anyways? Started off really funny
Wishbone Actually, I really liked this clever kid show
Wonder Years, The Very high quality program

Best of the W's ='s Wishbone

2 comments:

Dena said...

Respectfully Matt, Imust disagree with your "Best of the W's" pick. Who's the Boss was one of the best shows ever - terribly dated, but great! And Carmen SanDiego would be a good runner up; who can forget the song?

Heather Durkee said...

I had Branscombe quotes. I had to make my archives disappear because it was messing up showing all my pics once. I will put them back.