Monday, January 31, 2005

Blog News: 100th Post

One of the funniest & saddest things I've realized about the blog community is that many blogs are about blogs. Their posts are titled 'a new way to get blog traffic' or 'Is anyone reading this?' or '13 days, 13 color schemes!' It's like a 'state of the blog' address that last 365 days a year.

I like blogging. Hopefully not THAT much, but I like it. So today I will celebrate my 100th post with a 'blog about a blog.'

On October 13th I created a blog and made my First post (special thanks to Deana) and haven't looked back since. Sure, some of the posts have been dumb (in fact, I've deleted some dumb ones so this isn't technically my 100th post though there are, at this moment, exactly 100 posts on my blog), but there have also been some average one's. Here are my favorite 5 in case you missed them:

Prison Cell Phones
Red Sox Win World Series
Sydney and Vaughn
My Christmas Card to You
An Online Dating Conversation

As far as the 'state of the site' goes, I just want to say thanks to any and all who visit this site. I'm way more popular on the internet than I am in real life.

October Hits: 737
November Hits: 1,394
December Hits: 4,298
January Hits: 4,395

If, as it seems, I've hit a plateau, it's a happy one. I hope and plan to continue to provide you with seconds of mild amusement.

~The Matthew Never Knew

5 comments:

Sarah Gomez said...

Aw... Sydney and Vaughn made it to your top 5. They are my favourite couple. They are getting back together you know :D That makes me very excited. Although perhaps slightly less excited than if I were to have a life myself...

Katie said...

I think my favorite blog was the "love language" I thought that was pretty interesting!

matthew said...

Someone is borrowing that right now...You can borrow it afterwords if you like :)

Vics said...

"I'm way more popular on the internet than I am in real life."
LMAO - aren't we all my dear, aren't we all...
(one of the blogclicking surfers)

Terry said...

That "an onlinedating convo" was reaaly weird, though