Saturday, May 17, 2008

2 Weeks of Wii

So I've had a Wii for nearly 2 weeks now. I have 3 games: Wii Sports, Carnival Games & Cars Mater-National. I bought Cars Mater-National b/c it sounded like a fun racing game, but I didn't really like it for the 5 minutes I tried playing it. I bought Carnival Games b/c I thought Wii Games was somewhat stupid and CG sounded better. It's better, but it's still not that much fun.

Wii Sports is a completely different story. It's awesome. I like the bowling the best. So far my high score is 236 I believe. My 2nd favorite is the Golf, even though it frustrates me to no end. I was impressed with the details in the pitching part of baseball. I haven't played Tennis much yet, but it is fun. I'm not a fan of the boxing.

I really like that you can download NES, Super NES, N64, Sega, etc games! Making Mii's is also fun. I will probably try to sell/trade Carnival Games & Cars Mater-National. I definitely want to get Deca Sports (which is like Wii Sports except has 10 different games).

5 comments:

Jecca said...

i would recommend renting first, though i know you live in the middle of nowhere and may not be able to. carnival games is fun, but not the kind of fun that would make me buy that game. we had a borrowed copy when we played, which we all agreed was the way to go.

my mom says she's getting in shape playing tennis and boxing...a Wii is just what she needed. :]

Katie said...

oh no-- he can rent first.. I've only told him that like 20 times in the past THREE weeks. :-)

matthew said...

Well, for one, when you initially buy something, it's fun to buy a few games to go with it. For two, I've never been huge on renting. It's pretty expensive considering you have nothing when the renting period is over. Sure, I somewhat regret my purchases, but at least I still have them to sell or trade.

Jecca said...

good job Katie :]

i know what you mean, matthew. at blockbuster you can rent for 99c a night, so it would only be a dollar for a testing period. i've heard good things about mario kart and wii fit (but that's not really a game).

Sarah Gomez said...

Cow racing is my favourite :)