Thursday, April 03, 2008

Idol #9

My ranking system still places David Cook in the lead despite finishing a distant 2nd place this week. Michael John's continued his comeback with, by far, the best performance of the night. David Archuleta had a strong night to regain some of his lost momentum. I thought Syesha was better than the judges gave her credit for. Brooke was middle of the pack this week, but I was still surprised that she was in the bottom 3. Carlie's music just isn't memorable to me, but she had a good week. Jason Castro continues to underperform. He needs to step it up big time to regain his favored status. Kristie Lee actually had a solid week, saving herself yet again. I thought Ramiele was lousy and it made all the sense in the world to send her home.

Predicted finish: David Cook, David Archuleta, Michael Johns, Brooke White, Carlie Smithson, Jason Castro, Syesha Mercado, Kristie Lee Cook

No comments: