Saturday, May 26, 2007

You Can Do It!

Titling this post was very difficult because it always seemed like I was swearing until I left out the ***'s. See. Anyways, I just wanted to remind anyone and everyone interested that if you ever update and don't get ***'s, you DO NOT HAVE TO WAIT for me to mark you as updated. If you really want ***'s, you can do it yourself! Just follow these 2 easy steps:

STEP #1

Click the "Click for ***'s" link on the upper right corner of my blog. If 'upper-right corner' is not descriptive enough for you, it's the link circled in red in the following picture!

Step #2
Once you click that link, it should take you to a new page. On that page, simply type in your sites title (which doesn't even need to be accurate), then your sites address (which does need to be accurate), and then click PING (circled in green below).

1 comment:

Steph said...

I'm getting good at this, blogroller doesn't like me.