Thursday, February 22, 2007

5 Knew News's

  1. I am much better at 2-2 basketbal than 21. We play each Wednesday night. When there are 4 of us I play pretty well. But I have no individualized skills, so I always loose when we play 21.
  2. This weekend is the 30 hour famine. We'll probably have somewhere between 100-150 teens from about 6 area churches in attendance. I'll be reffing the basketball tournament.
  3. I just wrote my 1st Weird Al style parody. It is set to the tune of "Tender Tennessee Christmas" and is poking fun at eHarmony.com. I will be posting within the next week.
  4. My taste buds now enjoy ice cream. I didn't like ice cream as a teenager or younger adult, but now I really enjoy it, especially some of the new flavors.
  5. I have completed 2 matchbox car tournaments. The 1st tourny was so dominated by a car I call 'Gold Cuba,' that I was afraid he'd win every time. But the 2nd was won by 'White 07'

2 comments:

Bryan said...

wow 13 pts ahead of ottawa despite the "cheap shot"


GO SABRES!!!!

matthew said...

very exciting game. my brother rewinded it so i could see all the fighting. late hit. good guts from buffalo to pull that one out!