Thursday, August 03, 2006

Wednesday @ Camp

I made it to breakfast again. I had French Toast, scrambled eggs & sausage. My current chocolate milk count is 22 glasses. I'm trying to break my previous record of 36 from last year. I played a ton of ping pong today. I can't remember all the scores. I won more than I lost, but I couldn't beat Nate today.

After supper Aaron started watching 'The gods must be crazy' and we both fell asleep and missed the 1st part of the evening rally. I would have felt bad, but I read all those Beulah recaps and you guys hardly ever go to service :)

6 comments:

His Beloved said...

mmmmm chocolate milk!! i'm an addict!! good choice, good choice! :) have you seen that commercial on tv with the protesting cows? "what do we want? brown cow rights!! when do we want it? NOOOOOOW!" haha kinda dumb, but kinda funny at the same time!

matthew said...

i have not seen the commercial. sounds kinda dumb and kinda funny just like you said! :)

Did you like the chocolate milk at bethany? I found it way to chocolatey. I love the chocolate milk at houghton though, it is "Upstate Farms"

Anonymous said...

hey Matthew, just letting you know of a couple of new BBC blogs that have popped up:

Brent Ingersoll
Brian Keezer

Since you're now my links source, just thought I'd help ya out. :)

Benson said...

Funny you mention the chocolate milk at Houghton... I am not even that much into chocolate milk... but I went through a huge chocolate milk phase when I went to Houghton... Maybe they put something in it that makes you come back (hmmmmmmmm)

Jecca said...

22...36...i have no words.

Breakfast again...yay? :)

His Beloved said...

i loved the chocolate milk at bethany! but i have yet to find something in my life that i have deemed "too chocolatey" for my rediculously sweet chocolate tooth!