Friday, August 04, 2006

Thursday @ Camp

Well, it's Friday morning. I just pulled my traditional Family Camp all-nighter. Let me see if I can remember yesterday. I made it to breakfast again. John's morning Bible study was good. I slept a good portion of the afternoon. At supper I tried to finish 5 glasses of chocolate milk. Bad idea. But I did manage to make it to evening rally which was very good.

I didn't lose in ping pong today at all (except for 1 game left handed)

At night we played a lot of card games. It was hilarious to watch each person fall asleep in the lounge one by one and start saying crazy stuff. In the end, only 2 were left. Us being the last two is also somewhat of a tradition, a tradition I enjoy very much.

So it's breakfast time. I don't think I will be able to break the chocolate milk record though. I actually don't want to see chocolate milk anytime soon. When I get home I'll post a final camp post and then I'll do the July blogger awards.

3 comments:

Maki said...

Matthew,
Liz went to home...
I'm very sad and can't stop crying...
I miss Liz already!

matthew said...

yes, that is very sad. I know she misses you too. She told me yesterday that you are one of her best friends. I am sure you two will keep in touch.

Maki said...

Thanks Matthew!
I'm glad to hear it.
I have to work hard to see Liz.