Tuesday, August 01, 2006

Monday @ Camp

Surprisingly, I made it to breakfast today! Breakfast foods are so delicious, but I rarely get to enjoy them. I bought a new Bible after breakfast. It has very wide margins on each side. I'm going to use it for my sermon outlines. John's morning seminar was about doubt. Lunch was too soon.

In the afternoon I watched some remote control car racing. That was cool. Then I sat in the air conditioned building with Amanda (she demands to be mentioned) for a couple hours till supper. After supper I waited till service which was also good. Then I chatted a bit with some BBC friends before some ping pong. Here are my matches.

Defeated Phil 21-9
Defeated brother-in-law Derek 21-12
Lost to Nate 21-9
Lost to Nate 21-10
Defeated Aaron's dad 21-11
Lost to Nate 21-12
Defeated Aaron 21-17

8 comments:

Jecca said...

You ate BREAKFAST!!! Yay! :)

I don't want to know what it was...just that you ate makes me happy.

Maki said...

What did you make on breakfast?
I ate corn with my dogs this morning!:)

matthew said...

well jess, you're going to find out what it was anyways because maki asked! :)

I had 2 pancakes, scrambled eggs, 1 sausage link, and 2 glasses of chocolate milk.

How bad is that? :)

Maki said...

Good breakfast!
Yummy...

What is Chocolate milk?
Is it cocoa?

matthew said...

Yes, it is milk with cocoa flavor. Chocolate milk is one of my favorite things to drink!

Jecca said...

Oh dear...of course you would conveniently have another friend to ask what you had for breakfast. How much did you pay Maki??? :) Well, eggs are good for you...and I guess I can't complain about the chocolate milk since it's your favorite brand and you only get it at Houghton. But the rest? Not so good, my friend...not so good.

Anonymous said...

sounds like your having a good week :) say hi to Aaron and his dad for me :) and have a good day

Katie said...

Congratulations Nate!!!

No fair about finding the Bible with the wide margins. I think they hide them when I go to the store!