Monday, July 31, 2006

July Blogger Awards

My best friend Aaron Henderson has created a blog that I'm sure he'll update 1 time each year when he visits me at Houghton camp. This is a clever way to avoid the '1 year policy' (if you don't post for a year, I delete you). It is also a clever way of knocking AP off the top of my link list.

Here are my favorite posts from July. Feel free to vote one of them as the most super-duper

AP's Evangelicalism
Dave's 1% Question
Gwyn's BBC Babies
Heather's Tattoo Talk
Kayla's Collection of Crazy Kid Pics

I have 2 other awards to give away for July. First, the monthly 'Blog of the Month' Award. The winner for July is:

Heather for her "HeAthLuVsInG"

In addition to this, I want to give an award to a great missions blog. Elizabeth did a great job keeping people updated about her time in Japan. Her time there is now over. If you never did, check out the highlights:

Elizabeth's "Journey on the Other Side"

3 comments:

Heather Durkee said...

What an honour. Thanks Nyer!

Aaron Perry said...

henderson knocks me down a peg. officially my nemesis. somewhere in maine a computer is just waiting to be ripped off a bunkbed and it belongs to aaron henderson and i will find it.

Maki said...

I agree!
Everybody must check her blog:)