Tuesday, July 18, 2006

Mail Order Hide

I'm not a fan of mail. Mail has made me mad lately. I want to hide when it comes:
  1. My mom had me send out some of those big yellow envelopes for her, but she didn't stick them shut (she only used the little fasten thingy), so I had to stand in the post office for 5 minutes wetting those things. Seems like a silly thing to be angry about, but I'm a silly guy!
  2. I got pulled over for not wearing a seat belt. Thus, I got a stupid ticket in the mail. $100 just because the insurance companies are powerful enough to legislate to their liking
  3. I keep forgetting to mail out my family camp registration
  4. I got summoned to possible jury duty the same week as camp
  5. I'm sure number 5 is on it's way now

5 comments:

Unknown said...

I LOVE mail!!! Prob. b/c I never get any. But LOVE it I do!

Benson said...

If you have to do jury duty...are you allowed to blog about it? That would be interesting!

matthew said...

Even if I'm not allowed, I should do it just to get back at them for that stupid no seat belt ticket

Anonymous said...

Forgive me, but it sounds like you're dealing with a little bit of bitterness and possibly depression in your last couple of blogs. Hope you will turn your eyes upon Jesus,let the things of earth grow strangely dim, and you can move forward in the light of His glory and grace! :)

matthew said...

haha

actually i'm just joking around. I've been in a pretty good mood :)