Sunday, July 30, 2006

Sunday @ Camp

Let's see, I fell asleep around 3am Saturday night. Woke up and went to the church. Services were good today and my Sunday school class was fun (at least for me). After church, I had to drive home quickly because I forgot my sandals. I drove to Houghton with a teen from our church (and my friend) Brandon rode along. Took about 2 hours. Registration was funny for a variety of reason. Got my room set up. Aaron Henderson arrived. Had good supper. Pastor John's sermon was very good. All the people I talked to from my church really enjoyed it. Had a love & fun conversation in the student center. Now Aaron & I are gonna watch some Seinfeld! The End.

4 comments:

Aaron Perry said...

hey, whenever henderson gets that room set up with his monitor jimmy rigged to his bed, can i drive over there and pretend to rip it down? it's what i do.

matthew said...

unfortunately, he's downgraded to a laptop :(

But you're welcome to come anyways :)

Maki said...

Hey Matthew,
Do you have working holiday in USA?

matthew said...

hi maki :)

Camp is kind of like a working holiday for me. But it's more like a holiday than working.

Glad you have a blog now. bye bye.