Friday, March 31, 2006

March Blogger Awards

The Best of BBC Blogs

Vote for the Post of the Month
Here are the Nominees

AJ's Versus
Corky Courtney
DJ wonders about ***'s
Elizabeth's Tale of Woe
Micaiah's 1st Pics
Jo's Regurgitation
Kayla's Crazy Town

Overall, though, I was quite disappointed with BBC blogs this month. You all stink. OR it could be that I'm in a bad mood b/c my contacts were bothering me as a scanned 80 blogs. Either way, as a result of my frustration I am breaking a rule and giving the best BBC blog for March to a non BBC blogger

March's Best BBC Blogger:
Stephanie I

January Awards
February Awards

7 comments:

Jo said...

i accidentally erased my regurgitation post. i am very sad about that. :(

matthew said...

me too

Mommy of Four said...

Can I vote for my own, since no one else will vote?

matthew said...

fosho!

Sarah Gomez said...

I vote for Kayla's Crazy Town - it made me guffaw - that's right - i guffawed!

me said...

I think we didn't blog because spring break came around and then the realization of term work. I know I have the beginnings of at least 8 posts written on scraps of paper.

Anonymous said...

I vote for Micaiah! What a cute kid!