Monday, January 09, 2006

Shows that Start with A

Here are all the shows that start with 'A' that I have watched more than twice. Why? Who knows

ALF
I watched this quite a bit in the late 80's, early 90's. I still find ALF confusing All in the Family This is an awesome show. Great acting. Great politically incorrect comedy All My Children If I'm home at 1, this is probably being watched at my house and over the years I've picked up most of the main names. I find soaps very stupid though, I assure you Ally McBeal I had a very short lived liking for this show Alvin & the Chipmunks One of the better cartoons America's Funniest Home Videos Watched it in the early 90's America's Funniest People See Previous American Gladiators Great Show. I wish it was still on! American Idol I like the beginning an end of each season The Andy Griffith Show My dad loves this show. I find it adequate Andy Richter Controls the Universe Very funny show. Ended too soon Animaniacs One of the smartest cartoon shows ever The Apprentice Got sick of it. Too repetitive. No longer watch it

Best of the A's ='s All in the Family

6 comments:

theajthomas said...

How could you forget the A-team? I mean...

matthew said...

I have never seen the A-team. Am I missing out on greatness?

Anonymous said...

What about Arrested Development? It is the funniest show in the history of ever.

matthew said...

I have heard its very good, but I do not recall ever having laid eyes on it.

Anonymous said...

Watch it tonight on Fox @ 8!

matthew said...

Anonymous,
I will try to catch A.D. next week. I didn't catch your comment in time :)

Tirzah,
I saw 1 episode of alias. It's not bad, but not really my kind of show. But i'm with ya on the chipmunks!