Saturday, November 27, 2004

What is ALF?


What do YOU think? Posted by Hello

Alf came on the American scene in 1986 from the planet Melmac. His real name is Gordon Shumway, but the 'Tanners' called him ALF (Alien Life Form). In my opinion they were kind of rude not to call him Gordon. I mean, maybe I'd understand if he had some weird alien language kinda name that was hard to pronounce...but that wasn't the case.

Let me ask you a question. What is Alf? Is it a little human actor in there? Is Alf a puppet? Is he remote controlled? Some kind of robot? He's baffling to me. I don't think a person could fit in there, but he seems to realistic to be some manipulated doll. Is it possible that he really is who he claims to be?

For your information, Alf now has his own TV Show. I think he's on the TVLAND channel at 11pm on Friday's...or something like that. Either way, he's back. I haven't seen the show, but I encourage you to watch it, decide what exactly he is, and report back to me with the info.

No comments: