Saturday, January 28, 2006

Shows that Start with D

Here are all the shows that start with 'D' that I have watched more than twice. Why? Who knows

The Daily Show Quite funny, but I've never watched it routinely Davey and Goliath I love doing the Goliath voice Dawson's Creek I had a 3 episode crush on Katie Holmes Dennis the Menace Quite repetitious Desperate Housewives Fading fast Dharma & Greg Worth a few episodes The Dick Van Dyke Show Greatest old show of all-time Dinosaurs I actually liked this show Double Dare A gameshow for kids The Drew Carey Show Not a big fan The Dukes of Hazzard High Flyin Fun and, yet, super dumb

Best of the D's ='s The Dick Van Dyke Show

7 comments:

matthew said...

I know for certain I had a crush on Laura. But I don't like Mary Tyler Moore at all.

Anonymous said...

ah...Dinosaurs...so good...

Steph said...

hw could you havem issed Darkwing Duck? I'm shocked and appalled

Sarah Gomez said...

Sigh - I am still not working on your blogroller

You're turning away my readers!!!!

Heather Durkee said...

I loved Double Dare.

matthew said...

i think the update feature may be down this weekend. the *'s are dwindling

Sarah Gomez said...

so they are :) Good ol' Jo, even though she's done blogging for the month, she's the only one starred!