Friday, January 27, 2006

Shows that Start with C

Here are all the shows that start with 'C' that I have watched more than twice. Why? Who Knows

Care Bears Each bear had his/her own spiritual gift (or care-bear equivalent) Caroline in the City Not a very funny show Charlie Brown Unique I suppose Cheers Probably one of the greatest show of all time Chip 'N Dale Rescue Rangers Not worth the time it takes to type the title Clarissa Explains It All I think I liked Melissa Joan Hart Coach Very under-rated show Columbo I went through a brief phase The Commish Not bad, my brother loves The Shield Cops I hated it, now I find it kinda funny with a mixture of sadness Cosby Show, The Not bad, not bad at all

Best of the C's ='s Cheers

8 comments:

matthew said...

i do not watch this CSI

i do not watch it in my home
i do not watch it all alone
i do not watch it in the night
i do not watch it when in sight
i do not watch it on the fly
i do not watch it when i lie
i do not watch it in my seat
i do not watch it when i eat
i do not watch it with a fork
i do not watch the one in new york
i do not watch with my friend tammy
i do not watch the one in miami
i do not watch this CSI
I will not watch it when i die

unless i die by someone mean
and my place of death becomes a 'scene'
in which case, i'll watch in the air
but until then i do not care

Jo said...

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i like it a lot. clever!

JHW said...

So, I don't want to jump to conclusions, but would I be right in saying that you don't like CSI?

I don't either.

Heather Durkee said...

I like your comment better than the post. No offense. but it was funnier. But way to hit on a lot of old time "C" shows.

matthew said...

nah, i don't like most crime shows...the 1 exception would be law & order criminal intent. at least i think that's the one i find tolerable.

and i also like the comment better than the post :)

Sarah Gomez said...

haha, how many CSI and Law and Orders are there.

CSI
CSI Miami
CSI NY
Law&Order
L&O SVU
L&O Trial by Jury (don't htink it lasted)
L&0 Criminal Intent

and which one do you tolerate? the one I can't stand!
Funny

matthew said...

what can i say...you've always had bad taste.

crap. that backfired.

me said...

"Spiritual Gifts"?!? Although I have a home-made sunshine bear.... I never really did like the show and thought it was a little too demonic.... maybe thats because I never had cable as a child.