Tuesday, December 13, 2005

Sleep Chart 8

With weekend exceptions, the amount of sleep/night is stable. The timing of the sleep is the worst it's ever been. I thought I had a winning strategy this week. Saturday night I fell asleep at 11pm, but was unable to go back to sleep before church. I didn't nap Sunday afternoon. I watched the entire Sabres game after night church and then fell asleep. I was assuming I'd STAY asleep, but I woke up at 3am and couldn't go back to sleep again! Then I passionately decided to stay up all night AGAIN so I'd be SUPER tired Monday night, but I accidently fell asleep at 7am and the bad pattern was back in place. Oh wretched man that I am!

Tuesday 6-1pm (7)
Wednesday 6:30-2pm (7.5)
Thursday 7:30-2:30pm (7)
Friday 6:30-2pm (7.5)
Saturday 11-1am (2)
Sunday 10:30-3am, 7-1:30pm (10.5)
Monday 7-3 (8)
Too Little, Too Much, Just Right, Too Late

Looks like tonight I'll be trying to stay up all night again. This is war.

3 comments:

Sarah Gomez said...

wow, that's really bad!!! You suck!! :)

matthew said...

It's much more intimidating when you don't put smiley faces at the end!

Just so you know, I forced myself up at 9am today. So I'm very tired, but hopefully it will help tonight.

Sarah Gomez said...

I didn't want to be hurtful