Monday, December 12, 2005

Honey, I Shrunk the Kids

Yes, I'm seriously reviewing the 1989 Disney Film 'Honey, I shrunk the Kids'. Why? Because I woke up at 3am and couldn't go back to sleep at it was the only thing on television. It's hard to say anything negative about this movie. It's your basic plot. A dad invents a machine that shrinks stuff. 4 Kids accidently get shrunk. They spend a couple days journeying through a yard. And then they almost get eaten as cereal. Pretty typical.

All in all, not a bad lil movie if you have low standards and like extra cheese. This was a perfect role for Rick Moranis and Matt Frewer delivered a very Jim Carrey-esque performance. Everyone should see it at least once.

Rating: 7.2
Status: Must See

4 comments:

Richards' said...

I remember when it came out in theaters... My aunt took my older brother an me to see it, since my mom was so busy with my little brother! I loved it!

swITCHFUTgUY said...

o come on...is that the *best* you had in the dvd library? i mean why waste a chance you had to watch "remember the titans"?

lol...fine the movies' a classic...i'll give you that...

Nata said...

I like Matt Frewer because of Psi Factor and hate him because of Star Trek. Does that make me a bad person?

matthew said...

Ah yes, there's nothing worse than a deceptive time traveller. Never seen psi factor though.