Monday, October 24, 2005

Time Capsule

Sunday was my sister's 15th birthday. One cool thing about her is she asks me for the same present every year...that I take her to a Sabres game. Can do Lauren. Can do. I thought it'd be cool to interview her and in a year or ten she can come back and read the interview to see how much she's changed (or not changed):

How old are you? 15 What's your boyfriend's first name? I don't have a boyfriend What are your favorite foods/drinks? Hmmm..umm...let me think. I really like french fries and red bull and cappuccino. What do you want to be when you're grown up? Elementary Teacher Where do you think you'll live? Out of state or probably the southern tier of New York Who are your best friends Oooo..heh heh. Amanda, Sarah, Brittany, Clark. Those are my best one's. What kind of music do you like? Alternative & Rock & Punk and some Emo. I like every kind, but those are my favorite. I like music that I can sing to. What are your religious beliefs? Christian. But a denomination that will let me drink wine. Any closing words? Amanda, you're awesome and I can't wait till my next birthday. I'm gonna try to stay out of trouble this year.

1 comment:

Sarah Gomez said...

Your sister is beautiful!! Not that she wasn't before, but she's really grown up in the last few years.