Friday, May 20, 2005

WB/UPN

There are a couple other channels besides the 4 major networks.

The WB seems to have some decent primetime shows. I have a crush on the mom from Gilmore Girls. A lot of people seem to like 7th Heaven. Blue Collar TV could be worth a watch or two. But I'll probably not watch any of these more than twice. Anyone watch anything on the WB?
Final Grade? B
Total Hours of Viewing Pleasure? 0

UPN doesn't really have a lot of shows I've heard of. Maybe they are good. I don't know. Any of you know?
Final Grade? D
Total Hours of Viewing Pleasure? 0

Any other networks/shows I'm missing?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

WB IS THE GREATEST, Sunday evening at 8 pm is charmed, Monday evening is 7th heaven and everwood, Tuesday is gilmore girls and one tree hill, wensday is smallville, thursday is nothing good, Friday is reba and fran. WB IS ALMOST ALL I watch.

matthew said...

cool. you should be their spokesgal or something. if that happens...can you get me an autographed pic of the mom from gillmore girls?