Tuesday, March 01, 2005

The Search Concludes

One week after my search for a car began, it is finished. I was, at first, interested in a Jeep Wrangler. I didn't find many used one's. I was considering a used Wrangler with less than 40,000 miles on it, but the price was a bit beyond my liking. I actually thought about buying a brand new Wrangler for about $23,000, but decided against spending that much.

I ended up looking more towards smaller cars instead of Jeeps. My search concluded with a 2002 Dodge Stratus V6 that only has 22,000 miles on it. I paid closer to the 'private buyer' Edmunds number than the 'dealer' number, even though I bought it from a dealer.

4 comments:

Katie said...

Welcome to the Stratus club!!!

matthew said...

Where does this club meet???

Katie said...

Hmm, good point.

matthew said...

I wonder how long I'll have to wait to drive my car on a road not covered with snow