Wednesday, March 30, 2005

Directions

Last night my mom handed me directions she had obtained from MapQuest so that I could drive her someplace in the mornin.

The directions were quite complicated. Lower Lake to Burgess to Lake to Hess to Ridge to Lake Ave to Grand to Transit to Millersport to 990 to 290 to 90 to 219 to exit 55 toward Orchard Park to 219 again to Milestrip to Sterling. Estimated time: 1:15.

That sounded dumb. So I made my own directions.

The directions I made were simple. Lower Lake to Lake to Hess to Ridge to Transit to Milestrip to Sterling. Actual time: 1:15.

I am a rigid simpleton.

2 comments:

Heather Durkee said...

I know where the 219 is because my parents live right off there from the Orchard Park exit. That is also the exit to the Bills stadium. As far as Millersport Highway, I have traveled on that, but its quite far from my parents house. I am not sure why I am telling you all this, but I am delighted to have the WNY connection going on!

matthew said...

Well thanks for the comment Heather :)

You are really the only person that could fit well in both my bbc and wny link sections. I think that makes you twice as cool as everyone else on there.