Thursday, March 31, 2005

I am Barnabas?

Tonight in men's group we'll be looking at the life of Peter. He is my favorite Biblical character...maybe b/c he is so different than I am.

But that got me to thinking, what Biblical character am I most similar to? At Bethany, I sometimes referred to myself as 'The 4th member of what was formerly known as the Trinity.' But, surprise, I made that title up. There is no such position and if there were, I wouldn't be Him! But who in the Bible would I be?

I ran across this 10 question quiz and it told me:

"You are Barnabas! You just wish everyone could get along. You seem to spend your life trying to mend other people's problems. Everyone likes you. But sometimes you feel like a bit of a doormat."

But I don't really find that very accurate. Do you? What character are you?

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

I was Barnabas too.

I don't know how accurate the quiz was because some of the choices were iffy. I mean it's not like you're either cheerful or controlled. You could be both. And how do we know what Barnabas' personality was like anyway?

Who's to say I'm not most like Judas, after all?

Jo said...

i agree, the test set up choices that were not polarities. It's bogus. I don't know you that well, but i don't think you are a doormat-type of personality. And, the test said I'm a David, which is news to me....

Heather Durkee said...

I'm Peter. Huh..who knew? I guess I deny Christ a lot...ewe..that's not good..
It said something about strong leader blah blah...

Elizabeth said...

looks like i am denying Christ too...

Matthew after visiting Robins blog i have to definity disagree with your quiz results. you like to stir things up

matthew said...

Haha. Good one Elizabeth :)

It's funny how when we think of Peter we think of denying Christ. The guy walked on water...for a few seconds anyways.

The test is pretty weak, I'll agree.

Thanks for another comment Regan :)

Mommy of Four said...

I'm Barnabas, too. I was actually very suprised. I thought I might get like "Barabas" or something. I always score strangley on these tests. Maybe I should stop taking them.

PS Nice blog! Thanks for stopping by mine!

matthew said...

Thanks Kayla :)

It was good to find you!

matthew said...

even # of comments