Sunday, November 28, 2004

Whose Servant

Studying through the end of the book of Romans was very freeing for me. It reminded me that I am not in the business of pleasing men, but God. But it also reminded me that the Love God has shown to me must go through me to others. The grace God has given, I must spread.

verse 1
Right or wrong
We ask which right away
Black or white
There’s nothing else to say
We leave no room for gray

verse 2
To each his own
I hear my brother say
But ours alone
Is the right of way
Better hit the highway

But there’s a man whom I believe
Whose faith provided liberty

chorus
He said be sure yourself
For in that day
We’ll give our own account
Of our own faith
Fully persuaded let each one be
For in the end whose servant are we

verse 3
There are absolutes
And there are others
There are stronger
There are weaker brothers
Let us not grieve one another
But in gentleness love one another

No comments: