Monday, November 22, 2004

The Survey Says...

Churches should have fun together

And once we start having fun, we should have more of it

Last night at church we had a time of fellowship and family feud. Sounds like a contradiction, I know. We had 10 of our church family play a game of Family Feud while many others watched and laughed. I was running the PowerPoint (I had to be very quick, I was more nervous doing that job than I am when I do special music!). Everything went really well and we had desserts afterwords.

I just feel bad for Christians that are opposed to fun. Some people don't think churches should do anything except get together and listen to God's Word for an hour...maybe sing a few songs (as long as they aren't enjoyable). Well, preaching/teaching is very important. It's my FAVORITE thing. But it's not the only thing.

No comments: