Tuesday, November 23, 2004

I Lost My Legs

Today I participated in a volley-ball tournament. It was a District Young Adult Ministry event. There were 7 teams. We finished 3rd. Our final record was 4-3, but all 3 of those losses came at the hand of one team: Big Tree Wesleyan Church.

I remember playing Big Tree at other events through my teenage years. I used to poke fun at them and call them 'little shrubs.' I guess they grew up. They were a good team.

All in all, it was a lot of fun. But I am SO out of shape. I was hurting just from warming up before the first game. It got worse as the day went on. The worst part, though, is that I know tomorrow I'll barely be able to move. I'm such a slug. My legs are worthless right now.

3 comments:

Katie said...

Hmm.. I guess we are all just going to have to play more volleyball or something to stay in shape!! :o)

matthew said...

Haha...yep

I just woke up from a dead sleep. It's 2am. Legs....not doing so well (although I couldn't type right away b/c my arms entire arm was still sleeping).

I really need to commit to some type of exercise routine, but I'm very afraid I'll make winter an excuse to procrastinate on that goal.

matthew said...

Update...months later....still no exercise routine