Thursday, July 30, 2009

Wednesday at Camp

We skipped the morning services to play tennis... about 15 minutes in, it started to rain. We kept playing another hour and 45 minutes even though it was almost a downpour. Did you know that when a tennis ball bounces in a puddle, it changes direction? Or that when a tennis ball gets wet enough it just doesn't bounce anymore? No? Neither did we! It was a pretty memorable game, though, and we had a lot of fun.

After lunch, we stayed inside and played pool, ping pong and sequence. I won't tell you who won, because Matthew only records the scores of the games he wins. Since this is his blog, I would hate to break his rules. :-)

After dinner (and, by the way, I think I am beating Matthew in the How-many-glasses-of-milk contest, even though we forgot to count) we went to the evening service, followed by a couple hours of volleyball.

Four hours of exercise later, Thursday morning was very difficult for all of us "old" people (over the age of 20). I hurt from my hands all the way down to my toes.

Now, I'm off to Matthew's morning Seminar on how to stay Christian in Culture. Toodles!

~ Katie

No comments: