Sunday, May 03, 2009

1400 Wings

This is, apparently, my 1,400th post.

One fun thing about marriage, so far, is the exchange of favorite TV shows. I had Katie watch shows like Coupling, Ned & Stacy, Andy Richter Controls the Universe, Quantum Leap, Newsradio & The Office. Katie had me watch Hogan's Heroes... (I realize now that this is very one sided)... and Wings.


We just finished watching the final season of Wings. I had seen a few episodes here and there in my youth, and to be honest, I wasn't really looking forward to watching anymore of them. But we did. And I ended up liking it. I'd say it got better and better (even the finale was good, which is saying a lot compared to most finales). I have a theory that maybe ANY show you watch enough becomes likeable. I'm not sure that I LOVED Wings, but it ended up being very likeable. I wouldn't buy it, but I am glad we Netflixed it.

So what are we working on now? I dream of Jeannie & Cheers.

No comments: