Wednesday, April 01, 2009

Idol #9

Last week my predictions were quite accurate. Michael Sarver was kicked off the show after receiving only 18 points from me (tied for last). Of my 4 lowest scores, 3 ended up in the 'bottom 3'. But now things get a little more difficult since we're dealing with weekly and accumulated scores. Here are my results:

This week's performance:
25 Adam Lambert (50)
24 Kris Allen (48)
24 Danny Gokey (47)
21 Allison Iraheta (45)
21 Scott Macintyre (39)
20 Matt Giraud (40)
20 Megan Joy (38)
20 Lil Rounds (42)
18 Anoop Desai (39)

Bottom 3
Gone

Based on these numbers, I feel only Adam, Kris, Danny & Allison are truly safe this week. I think Lil would be the next safest. The others are all in serious danger of being voted off.

* Update: Looks like the lowest overall score in my system earned Megan a trip home

No comments: