Sunday, December 07, 2008

Memorial Spaceflights

Today's video is a few minutes longer, but still worth watching. The 2nd quote is especially hilarious and/or ridiculous:



"From the stars we are born... and so to the stars we return"
"The flight modules are placed in earth's orbit until they re-enter the earth's atmosphere and harmlessly vaporized"
"Celestis is the pioneer and unquestioned leader in memorial spaceflights"
"IF the launch succeeds... It'll be great to feel... my husband will be there"

2 comments:

Tammy Craig said...

I want to go into deep space. My luck, though, some alien would come across me and use me as sugar in his morning coffee...cause I'm just that sweet, ya know!

Jecca said...

wow. a little bit creepy to think of people's remains stuck in Earth's orbit....i don't even know what to say about this.