Monday, July 07, 2008

VBS

Every year I make a post about VBS, so I'll continue that tradition. Our Vacation Bible School started today. We're using AnswerinGenesis's Amazon Expedition program. It seems pretty good so far. It's a lot more biblically focused that some other VBS program's I've seen. The songs are pretty catchy. It's less technologically driven, giving people in the congregation more chances to minister. I noticed that next year AIG is doing a 'space' them. I tend to think that'll be really cool. For my part, I am in charge of audio/visual and recreation (as per usual). I'm already exhausted though. Any of you participating in VBS this Summer?

3 comments:

Dena said...

Since it's winter here no VBS, but Yea Amazon!

Mommy Rader said...

Our VBS is coming up in a couple weeks. I'm already exhausted just thinking about it! It's good for the kids, tho.

Tammy Craig said...

Well, considering I live half an hour away from my church down here in Florida, and I drive an SUV, I'm tending to think it won't be feasible for me. Blessings on all of you who are able to, though! :)