Wednesday, May 07, 2008

Idol #4

Scores for the Night
34 David A
31 Syesha M
30 David C
20 Jason C

I still find David A boring, but he was certainly the best vocalist on the night. Syesha, however, was the best performer as she really connected with the songs she was singing. David C was a bit off on a night where I would have anticipated he'd steal the show. Jason C is a strange cat. It still seems to me that he WANTS to get voted off. He's picking really weird songs and doesn't seem emotionally invested in the competition at all. But, oddly enough, I actually like his nonchalant attitude and I've always liked his voice. Even still, he should certainly be voted off. In fact, I'll predict just that.

1 comment:

Jecca said...

I felt the same thing while watching Jason...he doesn't seem like he's in it emotionally at all. And DC was definitely off this week, though he is my favorite overall. So, I guess I agree with you completely.