Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Idol #11

This was one of the worst weeks of Idol in history. I didn't really love any of the performances and I disagreed with the judges on a number of occasions. David A. sounded great, but I find most of his stuff fairly boring. One of my least favorite contestants, Ramiele, was probably my favorite this week. Chekeze was very good again in my opinion. Syesha sounded swell. Brooke, Jason C, Carlie & David C all kept themselves safe. Amanda, Kristy & Michael all subjected themselves to the question of elimination. I'd have to say those 3 and Ramiele are in trouble. I'm rooting for Brooke, Jason & David C.

3 comments:

Steph said...

I know it's not your fault, but neither of your blog updater things like me.

Jecca said...

It really was a terrible week. I am rooting for the same three, and David A. though I have to agree with you about him. He is like Josh Groban to me...an amazing singer (and great personality too) but it's the same thing over and over and does get boring. The other three have a lot of depth to their voices and to their personalities. I'm pleased Amanda left.

Tina Joy said...

I am so glad that Amanda is gone. I was so over her the first time I heard her. I am a huge David Cook fan. And Brooke is my favorite girl. They should be the top two in my opinion. Although this week was not good at all. I can't even pick a favorite because they were all mediocre. Hopefully next week will be better.