Saturday, December 01, 2007

Knew News

It's been a long time since I posted some Knew News, so here it goes:
~ My girlfriend has been sick. Secretly (er, secretly until this post) I like her being sick, in a way, b/c she's stuck at home and I get to see her more to keep her entertained. But don't tell her I said that and, Katie, don't remember that you read it.
~ I moved my office furniture around. My office is somewhat small, so there weren't a lot of choices. But a little change goes a long way. That's twice in a 1 week that I moved it, but now I feel pretty content.
~ I just had a chat with a long lost friend. There is nothing quite like catching up with a valued friend. In fact, I think I'm going to ignore all of my friends for a year just so I can catch up with you next winter!
~ College football is crazy this year. I'm going to fall asleep watching the Hawaii game. I hope they go undefeated. If they do, they're the true national champions!
~ Congrats to Kirk & Joanna

No comments: