Wednesday, August 29, 2007

1000 POSTS

It's hard to believe this is my 1000th post. It seems like only 842 posts ago that my blog was born. I thought about celebrating by listing some of my favorite posts, but I do that on my blog's birthday & at the end of each year already. Instead, I think I'll just take this moment to declare that blogging is great. It has made me a better writer & thinker. It has made me more consistent and focused. It has given me new friends and skills. The 1st 1000 has been fun!

It's amazing to think how much my life will probably change by the time I reach 2000 posts. Who knows what's in store? We'll find out together right here! (Technically, you'll find out after me, but usually within 24 hours).

2 comments:

Jecca said...

:) Congratulations!

Robin said...

Hey Matt, great job. What I appreciate about your blog is your consistency. Also the links. Pretty sure most of my hits come through your site.