Friday, May 04, 2007

Catch Up

It's amazing that I can post every single day and still forget to post what I'm supposed to post. Some of your reminded me that I didn't do BBC Blogger Awards for April. I have done them and back-dated them to April 30th. You can either scroll down or click HERE. Here are some other news and notes:

1. I also forgot to continue my 10 Commandments of Blogging Series.
2. It's getting to be do or die time for my beloved Sabres.
3. Despite not getting drafted, I enjoyed the NFL Draft. Bills did good.
4. I'm currently teaching through Acts, Disciplines, Jude, Romans
5. I got my 'get nephew off the bus' job back, but only part time (Monday's)
6. I keep forgetting to eat. I am averaging less than 1 meal a day.
7. Saturday I plan to re-try my 40 yard dash (minus the video)
8. Next week I hope to begin biking season
9. I should have started this week

7 comments:

I Lost You At Hello!!! said...

I finally voted on your Gilmour Girls post but my heart was not in it.

matthew said...

well thanks kirk. i'm sorry you had to go through that. i will consider your votes and the votes of those surprisingly in your home very carefully.

MichelleM said...

Why do you forget to eat? I do that too, and it puzzles me. . . why doesn't hunger remind me to eat? I'm seldom hungry anymore. It's weird.

matthew said...

yeah, i rarely feel hungry during the day, only when i get home at night. for me it's mostly just a schedule issue. i wake up as late as possible so breakfast is a no go. i don't like to leave work so lunch is rare. and i usually stay at the church till after 8. so i tend to eat a meal when i get home at night.

but everyone keeps telling me how it's so healthy to eat small meals throughout the day, so i figure i better try to change these habits. i actually love breakfast foods, so i'd love to develop a new pattern. are you trying to change your pattern too?

Benson said...

I think the 40-yard-dash video should be a monthly series. That way we can all be cheering you on and see your monthly progress... You could fill us in on the different techniques you are trying and everything.

I Lost You At Hello!!! said...

Great idea and you need to do your own Rocky montage. Rocky music in the background, Matt working out and running up steps. I smell a tv series.

Jecca said...

i hate the fact that i too am forgetting to eat lately...ME! i miss breakfast half the time as well, which will change in a few weeks. i think part of the problem is i'm too lazy to make something, even a simple sandwich. i'd rather just grab something and go. it's a sad story.




ps: so glad you like "It Could Happen to You." You're smart. :)