Friday, April 13, 2007

Friday 12:02am

Hey. Thanks for the comments on previous posts. I don't really have time to respond to them right now, but I did read them. Today Aaron & I hung out at the hotel until lunch time. Then we ordered WAY too much Donair stuff. Crazy amounts. Ugh. Anyways, then we went shopping at a really awesome Nova Scotian store called Wal-Mart. Next we went to Liz's church to hang out and prepare for the evening youth event. The youth group was fun, and I don't even usually like teenagers. Then we had pizza while watching CSI. And now I'm blogging. Tomorrow the plan is to head to Digby. I should be back in Maine by about this time tomorrow. God bless.

2 comments:

Richards' said...

Are you going to see Mr. Tim Cook on this trip??? You should tell him to blog!

matthew said...

yes, I did see Mr. Cook yesterday. He is doing really well. I doubt he'll blog more than once a year though :)