Monday, March 26, 2007

Travel Plans

I've never planned a vacation before. It is hard work. I didn't really care to take a vacation, but by the time I finish planning this thing I'll need one. I just wish I could be transported to where I want to go like on Star Trek rather than spend hours and hours in a car by myself or hundreds of dollars on a plane ticket. Then, I want to see as many fun people as possible. So far I have potential stops in Syracuse (NY), Bucksport (Maine), Sussex (NB), Kentville (NS) & Digby (NS). But it is really hard trying to create a schedule that makes sense. The church is going to owe me big time for forcing me to do this!

3 comments:

Tami said...

When is your vacation to start?

Aaron Perry said...

Great post. I loved it.

matthew said...

tami, my vacation starts tuesday, April 10th. I forgot to respond to this until just now so i'll come over to your blog in a sec