Saturday, February 17, 2007

SpaceBook?

Which is better?
Facebook or MySpace?


FaceBook vs. MySpace
I prefer FaceBook!
I prefer MySpace!
I love both!
I hate both!
I don't care!
Free polls from Pollhost.com
I certainly prefer Facebook to MySpace. Facebook has a cleaner look. It is organized well. And I have about the same about of friends on each even though I've been on FaceBook for far less time. I added a BBC FACEBOOKS link to the blogroller for quick and easy access to the alumni page.


Final Score:
16 Facebook
2 Hate both
1 Myspace
1 Love both

3 comments:

DJ said...

Facebook is far better than Myspace is. In the past couple days I have talked to Gwyn Richards about it and Tara Whittaker about it, and what do they do? They join it. :). Yes thats right, I am the new bethany bible college recruiter lol. For facebook that is!

so yes, Facebook rocks!

Elliott said...

Well, thought I couldn't comment without checking it out. So, people ca go ahead and add my facebook page. So far, better the my space.

Anonymous said...

I personally think their both a waste of time.

But, my opinion is just that. mine. I prefer having people find me the old fashioned way. Call my mom and ask. :P