Sunday, February 25, 2007

Crazy

I have never been drunk or done drugs or whatnot, but tonight I am wondering if I'm experiencing the same sort of thing. I'm so tired. I got 3 hours of sleep the night of the Famine and 3 hours of sleep last night. I've done similar before, but I've been extra busy lately and I'm just worn out. I can't add. And I keep imaging funny things. And I keep imagining un-funny things are funny. And I keep. And I don't finish all my sentances. And I don't know if I'm spelling stuff right.

So, I will sleep very soon and return to better blogging starting tomorrow
Monday- Tribute to Perry
Tuesday- Gilmore Girls
Wednesday- February Blogger Awards

3 comments:

S.I. said...

1. I can't believe I forgot to delete that last post off my post.
2. I hate Gilmore girls. Laura-whatever drives me crazy to watch. I just want to hit her. I liked the show at first, but after my third and fourth watching, my appreciation diminished.
3. i don't have a three, but a list of two things is too short.

Kirk said...

1. I can't wait for my tribute.

matthew said...

Steph...and I can't believe you deleted it! It was very profound in an abstract art kind of way. Laura-whatever drives me crazy too actually, but I like most of the rest of the characters.

Kirk...I hope you DO wait since I tend to only do tributes for funerals!