Sunday, December 31, 2006

December Blogger Awards

December was the BEST MONTH EVER in terms of total hits for The Matthew Never Knew. Over 6000 visits! Here are the posts that caught my eyes in December:

AP & the Ascension
AJ on Racism
Jo's Bizarre Gift Contest
Jo's 'ha ha' video
Kirk's Christmas Tree
Kristie & Crazy Science Kids
Missy the 'Special Speaker'
Sarah & Verizon Math
Steph P & Discussion
Steph I's Questions

Blog of the Month?
Random Wonderings
I'm going to give the December Award to Steph P. Good selection of updates and thought-provoking stuff. Well done Steph!

Monthly Award Archives
January: Elizabeth S
February: Paul T
March: Steph I
April: No Award Given
May: Andrew B
June: Aaron P
July: Heather D
August: Joanna H
September: Kayla H
October: Joanna H
November: Elliott I
December: Steph P

2 comments:

Steph said...

Yay! I feel special. Thanks Matthew!

matthew said...

well deserved steph. happy new year :)