Saturday, November 25, 2006

Stranger than Fiction

Friday night I saw 'Stranger than Fiction' with Will Ferrell. I'm not a fan of his in general. I thought 'A Night at the Roxbury' was one of the dumbest movies of all time (though, I'll admit, I only endured 8 minutes of it). He wasn't bad in 'Elf', though it's certainly no classic. And despite popular opinion, I believe 'Anchorman' stunk like skunk. Thankfully, his role in 'Wedding Crashers' was kept to a minimum.

All that being said, this movie (and Ferrell's performance) was above average. It's basically about a guy who suddenly begins to hear his life being narrated and comes to find out that he's a character in a struggling author's book. Strange premise, I know, but the movie was actually pretty simple and made a very common point about life. A point worth pondering from time to time.


Rating: 6.8
Status: Worth the Time

For more Knew Movie Reviews click HERE

No comments: