Saturday, October 07, 2006

Entering Blogdom 3

Looks like blogroller is beginning to work again

You know this game. Guess who's "first post" this is:

What is it about late nights that bring out the best...or worst...of us? Why is it that an energizing conversation can lead us to try something we wouldn't before? Why is it that our best papers are written, songs created, ideas implemented all late at night? I'm probably the last one to jump on the blog bandwagon, but sorting through thoughts ought to be fun--even if I'm the only one to read it. Maybe I'll read it again late tonight.

Current Standings
Jo 1
Kayla 1
AP -1
Kirk -3

4 comments:

Mommy of Four said...

Lynn E. I remember reading this post!

matthew said...

you're super good at this game, haha

kayla 2
joanna 1
ap -1
kirk -3

Mommy of Four said...

I'm gonna beat Kirk. Ha!

Kirk said...

I hope I'm not too late. I want to vote for Kirk.