Monday, September 04, 2006

Shows that Start with L

Here are all the shows that start with L that I have watched more than twice. Why? Who knows

Late Night with Conan O'Brien He's very funny in doses Late Night with David Letterman Better than Leno nowadays Law & Order: Criminal Intent One of the few shows of this genre that I enjoy, though I don't watch it much Leave it to Beaver Quite boring Little House on the Prairie I really liked this show and have even considered buying the DVD's Lizzie McGuire I may or may not have a thing for Hillary Duff Lois & Clark: The New Adventures of Superman I liked this show a lot Lost Great show. One of the 3 current shows that I actually watch

Best of the L's = Lost

8 comments:

Jo said...

Little House on the Prairie may or may not be one of the greatest shows in all of TV history. I was totally addicted for years and years...

matthew said...

Yes, i still watch Little House if it's on when I'm watching TV.

and i DO get canadian TV b/c i live close to Toronto. I just never watched the littlest hobo :)

Heather Durkee said...

Ah,Buffalonians getting CAN Tv. All my life we watched Hockey Night in Canada and CTV.

Anyway...I love Lost.

Heather Durkee said...

I am also not showing up on your blogroller..

Jan said...

The Littlest Hobo!! I remember it well from long ago. Kinda sad in that he had no family like Lassie did, (Also an "L" program) but always encouraging, inspiring and endearing. Is there a new version of that on in Canada now? That would be a great family show.

matthew said...

Heather, I deleted you from the list and re-added you and it still isn't working. i have no idea why. sorry. Do you want a CONSTANT * since you update quite a lot anyways? :)

Robin said...

Hockey Night in Canada is on CBC not CTV. Sheesh.

Alison said...

Lost is very possibly the best show on TV right now...so addictive!