Sunday, August 20, 2006

A Shutup Surprise

Tonight my little sister and I were at the church trying to finish a photostory for this year's Vacation Bible School and pretty much everything was going wrong. I was getting pretty frustrated and easily annoyed by every little problem. My sister did something that provoked a 'shutup, you're so annoying'. Just as I said that a woman from the church startled us from outside my office. She had seen the lights on and was checking to see if anyone was actually at the church (it was almost after 10). I feel like crap now! Actually, this is the 3rd specific event this week that I've been convicted about. Circumstances have revealed my lack of patience, my lack of evangelistic thinking, and my proneness to being too easily annoyed.

UPDATE: Today I went to this lady and apologized to her for my rudeness to my sister and told her that I had apologized to my sister as well. She said she hadn't even heard me say anything rude! Classic.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Matthew, I am not five years old. I am 16 in 2 months. Therefore,you can stop putting 'little' before sister when you describe me. ~Lauren
PS- I was hardly being annoying. You are not very nice at night or when you are on your computer. But you DID apologize.

Kirk said...

Who is this Lauren girl. Somebody please make her shut-up. So annoying!!!!

matthew said...

1. Lauren, I will do everything in my power to prevent you from turning 16.

2. Fat pie.com chick, that's an easy one. I was helping at bible school :)

3. Kirk, I'd agree, but that would prolly make my apology seem really worthless!