Saturday, August 19, 2006

Shows that Start with J

Here are all the shows that start with J that I have watched more than twice. Why? Who knows

Jeopardy Still my favorite gameshow The Jetsons Decent cartoon Jimmy Kimmel Live Funnier than Leno. Even with Letterman. Not as good as Conan Joan of Arcadia I started watching this show b/c it was on HDNet. Some well written themes Judge Judy My mom's favorite, but I tend to hate judge shows Just Shoot Me Below average comedy

Best of the J's = Jeopardy

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Judge Judy is NOT my favorite show, however I do find humor in the things people can find to publicly embarrass themselves over. In keeping with your anti-cell phone campaign, you might want to chart how many of those cases are over cell phones. It is amazing!!!

matthew said...

Good to know. The more evidence i can collect to prove that cell phone's are wicked the better