Thursday, August 31, 2006

August Blogger Awards

It's my time of the month again. Oh grow up. It's time for the monthly BBC blogger awards. Here are the 6 posts that my mood decided to magnify.

Kirk's Near Death Experience
Dana's Roller Coaster Video
Jon's Treadmill Video
AP Wants to Change "A" World
Jo's So Long to So Long Self...(Part 2)
Becky Cook's Husband Returns

Just to clarify, the criteria for 'blogger of the month' is a decent # of posts of relatively strong quality. But since none of you meet those standards, I pretty much just pull a name out of a hat. And that hat gave me... Just Your Average Jo! (by the way, I was just trying to make her mad with this paragraph, her blog was very good this month).

January: Elizabeth S
February: Paul T
March: Steph I
April: No Award Given
May: Andrew B
June: Aaron P
July: Heather D

2 comments:

Jo said...

in the words of prez medders, "i am juzt thRILLed."

my psyche can live off of this self-esteem booster for about,oh say, a month. :)

i have GOT to stop commenting so often.

Heather Durkee said...

Matt- I added the blogger nav bar back (it was removed in the template when I changed) and I posted. I guess we will wait and see.